‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ <‎/HEAD>


Thursday, July 13, 2006

Allah and Jesus (Part 2)

([16] Relate in the Book (the story of) Maryam, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. [17] She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. [18] She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah." [18] She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah." [19] He said: "Nay, I am only a Messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son." [20] She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" [21] He said: "So (it will be): thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is matter (so) decreed." [22] So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place. [23] And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree: she cried (in her anguish) "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!" [24] But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee; [25] "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree; it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. [26] "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into no talk with any human being'"[27] At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Maryam! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought! [28] "O sister of Harun! thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" [29] But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" [30] He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; [31] "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live: [32] "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; [33] "So Peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!" [34] Such (was) 'Isa the son of Maryam: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. [35] It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. [36] Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a way that is straight.) Maryam (19:16-36) The Holy Qura'an

([42] Behold! the angels said: "O Maryam! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee, chosen thee above the women of all nations. [43] "O Maryam! worship thy Lord devoutly; prostrate thyself, and bow down (in prayer) with those who bow down." [44] "This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Prophet!) by inspiration: thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam: nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point). [45] Behold! the angels said: "O Maryam! Allah giveth Thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Al-Masih 'Isa. The son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah; [46] "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous." [47] She said: "O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: when He hath decreed a Plan, He but saith to it, `Be', and it is! [48] "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel, [49] "And (appoint him) a Messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe; [50] "(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me. [51] "It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight." [52] When 'Isa found unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: we believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims. [53] "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger; then write us down among those who bear witness." [54] And (then Unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. [55] Behold! Allah said: "O 'Isa! I will take thee and raise thee to myself and clear thee (of the falsehood) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith, to the Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute. [56] "As to those who reject Faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help. [57] "As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong. [58] "This is what We rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom." [59] The similitude of 'Isa before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him "Be": and he was. [60] The Truth (comes) from thy Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt.) Al-i-'Imran (3:42-60) The Holy Qura'an

Salim

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

Jazak Allah 3anna kol khair

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger salim said...

You too brother jazak Allah kola khir.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Karin said...

Thank you so much brother ... that's wonderful! My Allah bless you for all the good you're doing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home